Open Source Support and outsourcing from the Philippines.
My mission is to provide the maximum satisfaction to our customer mainly on hand protection needs with highly innovated quality services, supported by exceptional level of service and a leader in the world market in Innovation, Quality and Services.
This site is powered by upcloud Click the link to signup for free. If you need a blazing fast website like this one, Contact me for support. I will install WordPress and optimize it! See the Services page to see how I can help you getting started I’ll help you for free the first month! If you have something to sell online, I can setup a webshop for you. I believe that an online shop should be affordable and profitable for everyone! COVID-19 makes it better for us all to work from home. Therefore I will make it for free and teach you everything you need to know about entering your products online. Also for free! Read more here.
Everything is pure nature here. Me, My wife, the banana’s, Coconuts and Papaya’s
Welcome! Here I write my articles about Java, Open Source, Machine Learning/AI and new developments in Computer Science. You can read more about me here.
I’m Evert Wagenaar, Open Source Java Consultant with a special interest in search, Information Retrieval, AI and Machine Learning. You will find lots of Information about Evert Wagenaar and his interests in the 750 articles on this website.
Like this site? Consider supporting Evert Wagenaar with the Financial With your help I can continue writing more beautiful high-quality articles!
Featured Articles by Evert Wagenaar
- Why do you need OpenSSH and the shell?
- Setting up your own WordPress Server.
- Information retrieval in the real world (a true story),
- Apache Tomcat in the Enterprise (a true story),
- Machine Learning and AI. How do they work?
- The Lucene Ecosystem
- Practical applications of Machine Learning
- Quantum Computing in 2018 and beyond.
- My clustering Search Server
- Do we really need Web Application Servers?
- Introduction to Web-Scraping
- Testing in Java